Honolulu foodie Natalie Aczon has been blogging since the start of January 2009. On her site, she writes: “Come and join me on my cooking, eating, wine tasting, art observing, music listening, dancing, everything-ing adventures. I promise it won’t be boring and you may have some laughs, also learn something new.” You can follower her on Twitter at @asknatalie.
- EVENT: Cheese Drawing and Cute Sandwich Tutorial at Kaimuki Public Library (July 13, 2017)
- Cheesy Lion Bento (June 13, 2017)
- Announcing Yum-Yum Bento Box All Year Round (September 8, 2016)
- Ramen at Home (June 20, 2016)
- Homemade Takuan, Take 1 (April 16, 2016)