From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- First Look: New Vietnamese Restaurant, Ripple of Smiles, Opens on Wai‘alae Avenue (December 11, 2018)
- After Six Months, XO Restaurant Keeps It Interesting (December 7, 2018)
- What You’ll Find in the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet at Pier Nine by Sam Choy (December 5, 2018)
- Wow, Lau Lau—Young’s Fish Market Opens a Second Location in the Second City (December 3, 2018)
- Hale ‘Aina Happenings: What’s New With Hawai‘i Restaurants in December 2018 (November 28, 2018)