From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- Adela’s Country Eatery: Find Fresh Noodles Made with ‘Ulu, Kalo, Ube and Moringa at this Kāne‘Ohe Hole In The Wall (August 23, 2019)
- Here’s What Hawai‘i’s Best Restaurants Will be Serving at the 2019 Hale ‘Aina Awards (August 21, 2019)
- Taste Test: We Tried Every Mini Pie at Hawaiian Pie Co. (August 19, 2019)
- J. Ludovico: The Only Island-Grown Chicken Found in Honolulu’s Best Restaurants (August 16, 2019)
- Drink Local: National Rum Day August 16 Doesn’t Have to Be Dark and Stormy (August 15, 2019)