From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- Where to Find Jai in Chinatown for Chinese New Year (January 18, 2020)
- HONOLULU Staff Favorites: The 11 Best Healthy-ish Vegetarian Dishes on O‘ahu (January 15, 2020)
- Don e Don: A Korean Restaurant with Unrivaled Pork Dishes (January 13, 2020)
- Your Guide to New Year Dining in 2020 on O‘ahu (January 10, 2020)
- 6 Chinese Bakeries in Honolulu to Celebrate the Year of the Rat During Chinese New Year (January 8, 2020)