From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- Onda Pasta is Back, Making Fresh Pasta in Honolulu (October 14, 2019)
- First Look: Sunnyside Bakery Reopens on California Avenue as Tanya’s Pies and Grill (October 12, 2019)
- The 11 Best Pumpkin Desserts, Beer, Salads and Bread on O‘ahu (October 10, 2019)
- 7 Tips to Get on Cloud Wine at the Rosé Soirée Presented by Alaska Mileage Plan (October 8, 2019)
- Hale ‘Aina Happenings: What’s New With Hawai‘i Restaurants in October 2019 (October 8, 2019)