From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- King Restaurant and Bar Introduces New and Rare-to-Honolulu Chinese Dishes (April 15, 2019)
- First Look: Tane Vegan Izakaya Serves Vegan Sushi Ramen (April 12, 2019)
- Maya’s Tapas and Wine in Hale‘iwa Offers Spanish Fare, a Rarity on O‘ahu (April 10, 2019)
- The Historic Wai‘oli Tea Room Reopens as the Wai‘oli Kitchen and Bake Shop (April 8, 2019)
- 3 Dishes You Must Order at the Grand Lānai Restaurant Week Menu in Waikīkī (April 6, 2019)