From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- Find Honolulu’s Best Taiwanese Pineapple Cakes at Kula & Ko (December 6, 2019)
- Taste Test: I Tried Every Dish on the Menu at Taqueria El Gallo Rosa in Kailua (December 5, 2019)
- Find the Best Rou Jia Mo (aka “Chinese Hamburgers”) at Xi’an Taste in Kaka‘ako (December 2, 2019)
- November Food News Update: 11 Restaurant Openings in Honolulu (November 28, 2019)
- Get into the Holiday Cheer at These 3 Pop-Up Christmas Bars in Honolulu (November 25, 2019)