From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- Taste Test: We Tried Every Beer at Aloha Beer Co. in Honolulu (June 22, 2019)
- Irifune Serves Budget-Friendly Bentos in a New Location (June 19, 2019)
- Kaimukī’s Earl Sandwich Launches in Kaka‘ako With a New Menu—and Brunch (June 18, 2019)
- First Look: Skull & Crown Trading Co. in Honolulu (June 14, 2019)
- Hale ‘Aina Happenings: Here’s What’s New with Hawai‘i Restaurants in June 2019 (June 13, 2019)