From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- Farm to Fork Mānoa Serves Hawaiian Plates With a French Accent (February 22, 2019)
- Off the Hook Poke Market Brings Fresh Flavors to Mānoa (February 21, 2019)
- Kōkua Market Faces a One-Week Deadline (February 16, 2019)
- Small Bite: Asato Family Shop Grand Opening Sunday, Feb. 17 (February 15, 2019)
- Here’s What’s New with Hawai‘i Restaurants in February 2019 (February 13, 2019)