“Biography through recipe.” You won’t find much else about author John on his beautiful food blog. But you’ll find some great photography, and some great writing, covering both meals made at home and those enjoyed dining out. New post notices are sent out via Twitter at @foodis4ever.
- Tokyo 2014 (Cotes du Rhone) (November 27, 2014)
- Fruits of June (or, Black Mustard and Summer Catchup) (June 22, 2014)
- Easter 2014 (April 30, 2014)
- Chard Stem Pickle (December 28, 2013)
- Pot Luck (December 26, 2013)