Hawaii food, foodways, and history from Wanda Adams. For years, she wrote a weekly food column for The Honolulu Advertiser, and compiled the newspaper’s 150th anniversary cookbook. She also edited “Hawaii’s Best Restaurants,” and authored “The Island Plate.” She’s now working on her fourth book, meanwhile teaching at a local community college and freelancing.
- Of cornbread and cookbooks, persimmons and pretty places (October 15, 2012)
- Mango stew among few summer adventures for this busy blogger (September 1, 2012)
- Friendship and fresh pizza (June 28, 2012)
- And the cookbook most likely to sit unsold is… (June 24, 2012)
- Nihon no Yoru (Night in Japan) (June 10, 2012)