From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall,Â Biting CommentaryÂ will let you know whatâ€™s hot and whatâ€™s not. Find out the latest restaurant newsâ€”whoâ€™s opening, whoâ€™s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawaiâ€˜i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- Order These Chinese New Year Foods Online for Drive-Thru Pickup (January 19, 2022)
- 2021 Sour Poi Awards: Looking Back at the Loathsome, Laughable and Loopy News (January 19, 2022)
- Reader Poll: Which Restaurant Serves Your Favorite Oxtail Soup on O‘ahu? (January 18, 2022)
- Jan. 31 Will Mark the End for a Whole Block of Ke‘eaumoku Eateries. Here’s Where They’re Going (January 17, 2022)
- We Tried It: Astronomy Party with Stargazers of Hawai‘i (January 17, 2022)