From the site: “From five-star restaurants to hidden holes-in-the-wall, Biting Commentary will let you know what’s hot and what’s not. Find out the latest restaurant news—who’s opening, who’s closing, which chef is moving on, where the great special dinners are. Discover the best menu items, fabulous wines, stunning cocktails and hand-crafted beers.”
Author Catherine Toth Fox worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawai‘i for more than 10 years and has freelanced for national and local print and online publications since 1997.
- Meat Your Maker: Butcher & Bird is Now Open at Salt (June 18, 2018)
- First Look: Purvé Donut Stop (June 15, 2018)
- First Look: Gochi Grill in Downtown (June 13, 2018)
- Arancino Celebrates Its Fifth Anniversary With—What Else—Pizza! (June 11, 2018)
- Grondin French-Latin Kitchen Says Goodbye to Chinatown (June 8, 2018)