“With housing costs and traffic making mainland grass greener everyday and new store ads shouting louder than Mother Nature or any Mom & Pop, itâ€™s easy to forget all Hawaii has to offer.Â Salt & Sand is devoted to reminding us that everyday adventure is just around the corner, no matter the budget. Like Salt & Sand, Food & Fun is basic to life in Hawaii. You just have to know where to look.”
Author Kristi ChunÂ is aÂ fourth-generation local girl, born and raised in Hawaii, who works as aÂ full-time financial adviser.
- Lost Then Found (August 7, 2020)
- Koba’s Nursery (& Lunch) (July 17, 2020)
- Summer Classics (July 6, 2020)
- Magic in Low Tide (& Low Times) (May 31, 2020)
- Local Style Chinese Chicken Salad (May 17, 2020)